PepsiCo Canada employs virtually 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two enterprise fashions – PepsiCo Drinks Canada, which includes producers akin to Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Meals Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker meals & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in flip, belongs to the worldwide PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we’re devoted to reaching enterprise and financial success whereas leaving a optimistic imprint on society – delivering what we identify Effectivity with Operate. Effectivity with Operate is on the coronary coronary heart of every aspect of our enterprise.
Our individuals are our largest asset. By supporting their capability to work efficiently collectively and providing them with the devices they need to succeed, we’re guaranteeing that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of agency the place gifted people of all backgrounds have to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Different:
- Different to work for a Tier 1 worldwide group agency with Billion Dollar Producers
- One amongst Canada’s Excessive 100 Employers
- We take people enchancment critically offering career progress alternate options by the use of robust full cycle career planning, experience enchancment packages, troublesome and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work inside a fast paced ever evolving enterprise, meeting passionate colleagues and companions with quite a few backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Participation in our aggressive Full Rewards Program
Within the occasion you are looking out for a troublesome place with one in all many world’s major snack meals companies, that is your likelihood to hitch our workforce as a Manufacturing Technician with our Lethbridge Facility.
These positions will report again to the Manufacturing Group at our Lethbridge Facility, and we’re offering a 12 hour, three on / three off shift schedule, on night shift or day shift counting on current enterprise needs
- Manually packing product into bins
- Manually stacking bins onto pallets
- Sustaining a transparent and sanitized work environment
- Checking packaging for inconsistencies or defects
- Widespread and reliable attendance
- Attending workforce conferences as required
- Performing all job options inside the packing areas at established commonplace effectivity ranges
- Ending Prime quality/Meals Safety teaching and adhering to the Meals Safety Pre Requisite Purposes (PRP/oPRP) that is required in your house
- Expertise working in a workforce based environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication experience
- Developed communication, problem-solving, and analytical experience
- Means to hold <50lbs the least bit ranges
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Meals manufacturing experience is an asset
- Need shall be given to candidates with grade 12 or equal
Relocation Eligible: Not Related
Job Type: Momentary